Saturday, September 5, 2009















I am sitting here reminiscing about last weekend -- it was wonderful. Not only was my main squeeze in town, it was our one year anniversary. One whole year. Can you believe that?!

I love when David comes into town, he has this ability to make everything better.
sweeter. So as you can imagine, I was elated when I picked him up at the Miami airport. This weekend was going to be fabulous.

Friday night was perfect. As if a reservation at Capital Grille in Brickell was not enough, David surprised me with a hotel room a few blocks away from dinner!
now we wouldn't get lost driving after dinner through downtown miami! The hotel was awesome and the views were spectacular. We got ready then walked to dinner.

The waiter brings us to a corner table, sprinkled with rose pedals.
beautiful. David and I had a delicious dinner and a bottle of red wine. The night was perfect.

The next morning, after brunch, we explored Mary Brickell Village. What a cool area of Miami...and I never knew it was there!

Overall, the weekend was spectacular. David and I celebrated our one year anniversary, went to a party at Lillian and Nick's place, went to the Grove, and had grilled steak and lobster with my family.
...I can't wait for the next time David comes into town...

No comments:

Post a Comment