Thursday, August 20, 2009

U of M

School starts in less than a week so today I decided to explore the campus. It is absolutely gorgeous...like a tropical paradise (although I'm sure class going to feel more like tropical torment). I know my classes will be difficult, yet I am oddly excited about them! I am going to work extremely hard for one year, and after that, I will be a nurse! I have been warned that the Accelerated BSN program is tough, but I've been through "tough" before and I'm ready.

I'm ready. I know the location of all the essentials on campus: my classes, the gym, Starbucks, and the library. I'm ready. I have my dark green scrubs and my UGLY white nursing shoes. I'm ready. I'm ready to learn. I'm ready to study. I'm ready to work. And most importantly, I'm ready to help people!

Here are a couple of pics of UM's campus...woot woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment